Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tribeca Film Festival



Jacob Here. Once again, as promised I only post when I'm shamelessly promoting myself.

So Jared Cardon and I are in NYC this week for the Tribeca Film Festival. In the seven short years Tribeca has been around it has become one of the premiere US film festivals. Jared and I are producing a video blog for the Tribeca website News and Views Page.

Here is what's up so far.
Festival First-Timer: From Provo to New York

Festival First-Timer: Jared Cardon Develops Celebrity Anxiety

Festival First-Timer: New Media and New Authenticity

Festival First-Timer: Little Italy and the Milky Way Liberation Front

We are posting just about every day. You can search the Tribeca site for "Festival First-Timer" to see the latest. Stay tuned for an interview with one of the Beastie Boys.

3 comments:

Loretta and Richie said...

Watched um all so far. Keep up the funny blog... we'll be watching and reading:)

Emily K Jacob A said...

Cute guys! I'm having so much fun watching your adventures out there! I especially loved the outtakes, Jared. So fun! P.S. Your sister borrowed my prom dress. :)
See you tomorrow!

Todd Sarager said...

Jake this is really neat. How was the trip? It seems like it would be endless fun. Endless fun that lasts only a week. So I guess endless isn't the way to describe it. But truly cool either way.