Does Jacob look fantastic or what? He's the man. No seriously,
So I guess there've been other happenings, snow and more snow and more snow, a new exercise bike for Jake from DI, and the beginning of a month that brings us that much closer to spring.
Speaking of optimism. There's a quote I discovered about two weeks ago by Gordon B. Hinckley, (15th prophet of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints whose funeral is being held tomorrow) which is quickly turning into one of my favorites. He says, "In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is meant to be enjoyed, not just endured." I've read that many times over the past several days. If there was ever a man who lived by these words, it is this man who said them. Ninety-seven and loving life. That is truly an inspiration for us all.
10 comments:
sweet hair dudes. so cute!
YAY! You are both hott. With 2 t's.
Emily! Your hair looks lovely! You are gorgeous. I can't believe I know someone as pretty as you. Both you and I are just progressively making our hair shorter and shorter, huh?
And I will post new pictures of my hair soon for you. I am flattered you requested some!!
Hey Emily! This is Jennie Palmer, Jordan's wife! I got your blog address from your christmas letter! I'm so glad that there is an easy way to keep in touch with you guys! Our blog address is jandjpalmer.blogspot.com
Holy Shortness, Emily!!!! I LOVE IT, you BRAVE woman!
Gary said Jake looks Sexy too. LOL
Fabulous hair! You two just make me happy. I hope all is going well and that you're not TOO sick of the snow. :D
Great hair cuts! Em- you look FABULOUS!!!
Aw, you guys look adorable! Meanwhile, I'm growing mine out...the grass is always greener, I guess....
Holy shortness Batman!
Cool, young, and fresh. Just as it should be! You both look great. What fun to have a great haircut. Way to go. Heart, Peg
Emily your hair is so cute short. I love it.
Post a Comment