These are my favorite flowers, we had them at our wedding and this is the vase he has always put flowers he's bought me since we were dating. And in case you can't see, those are heart-decorated tissues, cranberry orange bubble bath crystals, and a musical greeting card. (I'm such a sucker for those.) Isn't he an angel? As if that weren't enough, he made a DVD slide show of pictures from 2007, he's done that for me every year. It's so special for me to have my own personal movies made by my very own filmmaker. So sweet. I don't know how he does it all, and I live with him. 4 years of marriage and he still amazes me.But the most thrilling of all--I get in my car for a quick trip to the mall and what do I see? Drum roll please . . .
So what did I do for him? The 4 days of our 4th anniversary, what else? Just a wee little gift for each year:
Watermelon gum, black and brown socks (no more white ankle socks with dress shoes! :) hair forming creme for his hot new haircut, and one more gift he hasn't found (and doesn't know about) yet. I've had so much fun hiding these little surprises for him and hearing his little coos or messages on my phone when he's found them (although I think we can all fairly say I was the spoiled one.)
For the rest of the day we went out to for a sandwich and smoothie, to the temple for sealings, to Walgreens, to the movies (27 dresses,) and out to dinner with a view.
What a beautiful married life we've shared over the past 4 years.
2004Happy anniversary baby! 4 years to forever . . . I love you with all my heart!
10 comments:
Happy 4th Anniversary! You guys are great:)
Happy Anniversary you two! Hope it was a great day. I would love one of those GPS deals too. great thinking. Happy Love week ahead! Heart MOM
Happy Anniversary! You guys are too cute!
happy anniversary! what an exciting day! i FINALLY set up a blog for us! jimmerandapril.blogspot.com. we would love to hang out with you guys again
4 years!!! Awesome guys! You guys are the best! Emily, I cannot say enough how much I love your hair!
what a sweet post! You guys are so cute together.
So adorable!! Thanks for sharing your day/week. :) Congratulations on 4 years!
Congratulations! You guys are adorable, and I think that GPS unit looks familiar!
Happy anniversary! You guys always do way fun things on your anniversaries.
Emily your hair looks so great.
Jacob you are such a sweet husband.
You have a GPS! That's amazing!!!! I'm jealous!!
And both of you looked great on your wedding day. Especially you, Emily. Sorry Jake. You looked good but weddings are all about the bride!
Emily thank you SO MUCH for your sweet birthday song message! That meant a lot to me. I need to call you back soon!!!
Emily when is your birthday? I want to say April but I think I'm wrong.
Happy Anny kids!
So happy for ya!
Post a Comment