As promised, here are some lovely pictures of our nieces. Jacob's mom and sister, Peg and Maddi, came to hang and help babysit the girls over the weekend. We had a big family dinner (of course!) on Sunday night with Meg and Rich and Lo and we watched Beauty and the Beast with the girls. That is such a good show. I stand by that.
Earlier this week we we went out to eat at Applebees and did some shopping and played 42, It was really fun to have family here. We also did some speculating about the upcoming and final Harry Potter book. Jacob has been certain Harry's going to die in this book, but Peg found a great loophole that even he has admitted may be Harry's way out. That would make me happy. And above here, Jacob is happy getting some good cuddling time with Cameron.

And did I not tell you these shoes were irresistible?! I took these off and not 10 seconds later, each girl had snagged a shoe and was following me down the hall to show them off.
2 comments:
Looks fun! Whose kids are those? Give me the family tree...your apartment looks great. I hope we go to UT in August and can see you guys.
Cute girls! I heard Maddi had a hot date recently...
Post a Comment