Saturday, June 23, 2007

Why I love Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays


It's Saturday! That means it's my workout day (T, Th, S), and yes, I am a workout video guru. I find it's more convenient and less expensive than a gym, but it's structured so I actually do something effective. This 10-minute Solutions series is my favorite. They each have five 10-minute segments so you can mix and match a few of them or you can do the whole thing if you're feeling really ambitious--which I was on Tuesday, and I did the whole Pilates thing, with 5 lb weights instead of wussy 2 lb.-ers no less. So yes, that does make me somewhat of an expert doesn't it. And somewhat of a hard body.

Jacob's family's in town this weekend. If we get lucky, I'll show you some cute pictures of him and his not-yet-2-year-old niece, Cameron, who absolutely doted on him last time we visited. He's so excited to see her again, it's the cutest thing.

No comments: