Tuesday, June 19, 2007

New House video

This is how it looks now . . .

4 comments:

Macey said...

I feel so privileged that we were able to see this lovely home in real life! Beautiful!

The Wizzle said...

OK Em, I cheated and I watched the video! I couldn't wait. But it looks AMAZING! Seriously, I love it. So much more subtle and sophisticated. Makes your carpet look better too. Beautiful, and I still definitely want to come and see it in person. :)

Samantha said...

Emily! It looks so good! I am so impressed! You made great choices!!! The colors are great, the furniture is lovely. Where did you get all of it? Honestly I am so impressed. Awesome job!

Hey William's brother Ben is getting married in SLC August 18th, so we will most likely be out there then. We haven't figured it out yet but we're hoping to be out there then. So I hope to see you guys, ok?? And you can meet the baby!! So exciting!!

Debbie said...

Emily,

Sweet blog. You should visit ours (greganddebbie.blogspot.com). I really like your condo too. My husband and I just bought a condo just East of Seattle. We move in this week and look forward to doing home improvment ourselves.

Best of luck,

Debbie Allen (YA costumer)