Okay, for some of you this is old news, and for others I'm afraid I'm folding my only good hand that would otherwise entice you to come here and visit. I can't say, "Oh, but you've got to come see the beautiful decor we've added to our home," no. All I'll have after this posting is, "We miss you, we want to see you," and so far that hasn't succeeded in getting many of you here. Never mind the fact that we have a guest room with two twin beds collecting dust because you're not here to use them. So really I don't know that you deserve this. I just don't know if you do. Hmph.
Alright, fine. Below are some pictures of our condo the way it looked about 4 months ago . . .
and then above this posting, if you haven't already watched it, is how the place looks now. I'm sorry it's out of order, I even called upon the blogging expertise of my sister, the Wizzle, and still this is the best I could do. I have not yet mastered the blog as I have the shopping list.
P.S. (Laminating--what a great idea!)

No comments:
Post a Comment