This is me with a smacked on cheesy grin (I am way too happy!!!) because my BFF from Junior High is moving by me! She and her husband have been teaching English in Japan for the last year (with BFFs from college, Samantha and Will, no less--and I know, we were left here alone . . . sniff sniff.) By the way, yes, I can use terms like BFF in reference to her because we've known each other that long. I would also punch in smiley faces and dot my i's with hearts to express my supreme joy if such a thing were possible on this inept and uncreative keyboard, though I am happy to leave most everything else regarding my junior high days (braces, training bras, bad shave jobs--ouch!) in the past. . .
Tangent: I'm sorry, I had to take a moment because a commercial for the iPhone was just on tv. My poor, sweet husband. He has the most heart-wrenching look of longing when he sees that phone. I am not kidding you when I tell you it's like watching a little boy search the skies for Santa Claus on Christmas Eve. It pains me to see him pining so. Someday my love, someday.
So anyway, here's a toast to my lovely Aileena who I can now practically call my neighbor. She has been such a devoted friend all these years! And I love her! :)
4 comments:
Oh my Gosh Emily, your Tangent about Jake rings so true in our house too. Rich gets his cell phone service through work and they use Sprint, so he is probably a way off from the iphone, but it is so pitiful watching him yearn and I cant stop laughing and giggling after reading this entry. See you guys soon!
Yeah, I'm sure the iphone price will go down and they'll get even better, so he should wait.
I'm so happy you aren't alone in UT anymore! :D
Thanks for the phone call Emily! I want to call you back but things may be happening as we speak so I might wait. I thought your message was so sweet though.
Okay, after reading Emily's and Loretta's comment I about died laughing too. Mac is exactly the same way! I swear he's watched the video of how to use it 1000x as if he were to be getting one. Those Moffat boys are pathetic. It's a good thing we like them so much.
Yeah for having friends closeby...especially Aileena!
Post a Comment