
Today we did some pretty exciting things. We went to the new Harry Potter film (which maybe I'll talk about later because it was really good--Jacob even said he didn't have anything to criticize) and then went to the Llama Fest at the Krishna temple. My friend, Aileena, who I'm teaching how to blog as we speak and who named the title for today's entry, suggested we go to this cultural event (being an experienced Krishna temple attendee herself.) The llamas were cool but we were not. We were all but dying of heat. I do NOT like the weather here. It snows way too much and the rest of the year it's sweltering hot. But at least we have llamas.
This is how hot it was today:
1 comment:
We went to the llama fest a few years back, and llamas are crazy. They were copulating with complete disregard to the fact that anyone was watching.
Post a Comment