Jasper is 6 weeks old today and boy do we love taking pictures of him! He's now wearing his 0-3 month and 3 month clothes, which I am loving because he has
lots of them. I enjoy shopping for my baby doll even more than for myself, if that were even possible! May the fashion show begin!

This is one of dozens (if not hundreds, honestly) of the darling clothes, shoes, socks, and hats hand-me-downs gifted to us from our stylish (and
generous) friends, the Lyons. They're expecting a baby girl next month, so after clearing out their closets, they called. Lucky us!

This is one of Jasper's very favorites, the Moby wrap. He loves to eat, sleep, and hang out in this one. (Look at those darling little chicken legs!) Daddy wears it so well, don't you think?

I call this the "Perfect Husband" look.

And this look I lovingly call the "glow worm." He dons this one daily for nap and bed times. He's got three of these little swaddles, and this one's from Aunt Lo. (I love the little feet and toe prints you can see through the bottom.)

Yeah, he loves this one.
This onesie's from a set that mommy got him after finding out he was a little man. He fits right into our decor. Our latest and greatest accessory.

And for those days you're feeling like showing off your western side, well, this is about as cowboy as we get around here.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this kid in bright colors. And though much of his casual wear sports monkeys, as this does, Jasper squeals like a kitten and snorts like a pig when he's fussy. Any way you slice it, I think he'll be an animal lover.

Here's another one of those onesies I bought him, a.k.a. his loungewear. I love this blanket--it is SUPER soft on one side and silky on the other. Not to spoil him, but I think we can all do with a bit of such luxury.

And of course we can't forget Sunday best. This top was given to Jasper by my nanny family, The Pykens, and that adorable navy jumper's from the Lyons. One of my faves.
He's been a champ every single week in church. Jasper loves Sundays. Don't let the pictures fool you.

This one's called the super-happy mama look. This was yesterday. Jasper and I had a lazy day, multiple long naps for both of us and LOTS of snuggle time. This was my view for a large portion of the day.

He loves to nuzzle his little head in my neck and I LOVE IT BACK! This is the stuff that makes motherhood so popular.

And here he is today. 6 weeks old, my darling, big little man. So, of course, for the occasion I put him in one of my favorite outfits. Because it's got all my favorite colors.
There you have it, our little dapper man! Now it's off to naptime. My naptime. Wish me luck!
7 comments:
I LOVE looking at your posts! Since my baby is 4 weeks, I feel like I get a glimpse into "what comes next" when I see your baby!:)
He is absolutely adorable Emily! And on your last post, I didn't realize you had a natural birth! I did as well, but most people think I'm crazy when I tell them I did. Glad it was a good experience for you too!
I can't believe it's been 6 weeks.! I know it, but still..... he is so cute and growing so fast. I love all his "looks". I even played a little music in my head as if he was on a runway for his fashion show! Next fashion show gets to include his new quilt. I'll bring it this weekend. It's called - Orange You Glad?
I am enjoying all these pictures more than I ever thought possible! THANK YOU! Love that little man.
And I sent the picture of him in his bouncy seat to my friends, the one who gave it to me/you, and she was so happy to see him enjoying it!
so cute! We are so excited to meet him!
he's so cute, em. i am loving his little distended belly! he must be a food champ! and i love love the baby clothes. i hate having to pack the little ones away...;)
he is so cute! that little face and those little cheeks are to die for!
He is so beautiful I can't get over it! I would expect nothing less. I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!! WHat a stunner.
Post a Comment