
Last Wednesday, Aug. 3, Jasper and I got to go to the zoo! His first visit, of course, and the first in a long while for me. Here he is--all dressed up and ready to go. You can tell it's a special occasion because he's wearing shoes. :)

I had never been to the zoo here and was delighted to find out it was on my side of town! We'd also never yet used the stroller. Lucky for me, I went with some veteran moms who showed me the tricks.

Mandie and Cairo are on the left and KT and Sebastian are on the right. KT was so nice to extend the invitation and to offer me her guest pass so Jasper and I could come for free. What a treat! They were all such good company. It was HOT, but so, so fun. It was so nice to get out and about walking with friends. Not to mention all the cool sights.
Pink flamingos--for you, Rachel!

Betty White, also a lover of the LA Zoo.

And this I thought was pretty cool. We got to see the chimpanzees up close and very personal. (Eek!) I don't think I've ever seen an animal in the zoo this close.

Pretty amazing. I think I was more excited than the kids. Certainly worth the price of admission.
So what did Jasper think of the venture? . . .

He slept through the WHOLE thing!
1 comment:
Hahaha! Well, it looks like he likes his stroller, eh? So glad you had a nice time with your friends. That baby of yours is dang cute, I tell ya.
Post a Comment