Nothing like falling asleep with your favorite toy.
God bless this boy who works so very hard and sleeps so very little.
I love him with all my girlish heart.
I am thankful for your girlish heart dear Emily! And your boy is cute , huh?
Ha, great picture. Love you guys!
What a man! We sure love him and appreciate how hard he works for his baby doll.MOM
Jake?? Is that you with that beard? Looking good. Jordan's been sporting a beard lately too. And try prying him away from his Apple!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I am thankful for your girlish heart dear Emily! And your boy is cute , huh?
Ha, great picture. Love you guys!
What a man! We sure love him and appreciate how hard he works for his baby doll.
MOM
Jake?? Is that you with that beard? Looking good. Jordan's been sporting a beard lately too. And try prying him away from his Apple!
Post a Comment