Wednesday, September 8, 2010

More of the Dixons Fabulous Visit!

So what did we do with the rest of our week? Well, we spent it OUT of the apartment when at all possible. Not that we didn't love our cozy time, but a kid's gotta have space to be a kid. (Though Iris probably would've been content to stay at home and stick her toys in and out of the microwave all day. My little small appliance set-up in the kitchen is hardly toddler proof. Then again, what is?)

We went to the park,



Porto's Bakery in Burbank,



Panera Bread in Studio City


We read stories, watched movies, played Bingo, and blew bubbles


And Beached!





The kids loved it and we did, too! We put the kids to bed in my bed every night and moved them to the couches when it was time for us to sleep, and Iris just stayed in her port-a-crib in the corner of my bedroom. I loved having them come visit and I'm so happy and grateful my sister would come and make the trek all the way to California to hang with Auntie Em. Come again soon! I miss you already!

2 comments:

The Wizzle said...

Gosh, in pictures I look like I have this perfect life. Isn't that something? NOT TRUE. I do have some really cute kids though, and living with a sister who allows me time to actually get dressed and borrow her jewelry does help tremendously...

maccam said...

I LOVE that zebra blanket.