Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Conference Weekend

Last weekend we hitched up with Rob and drove to Meg and Chris's place in Santa Maria, a couple hours North of us. We watched Conference, ate breakfast casserole and Granny waffles, took a stroll through the park, played games and guitars, and ate homemade pizza (Rich's recipe.) Delish!

Here are Meg and Rob dishing up the last of many yummy pizzas.

Here are Meg and Chris, the hosts.
Here are Jake and me, making "silly" faces, which for the record, I am never good at doing when actually asked to, and ever the expert at making whenever unintended.
Here is Jake. You can draw your own conclusions. (hee hee)

Thanks for the fun guys!

3 comments:

The Wizzle said...

That's so fun to have family within easy visiting distance! I'm really happy you got to do that.

And I'm jealous the "close visiting distance" family isn't ME! But that's okay. Really. I don't mind.

:)

Also, whenever I stay up past 10 and see pizza, on TV or whatever, I crave it. Weirdest thing ever.

All righty then. Time to go to bed.

maccam said...

So hilarious and fun. I can't get over the beard,- though, honestly, fits him well.

Unknown said...

no, thank YOU! so much fun... lets do that again soon!!