Jobs I've held:
1. Hand Model
2. Bar Mitzvah dancer
3. Web site host
4. Cat---(bizarre, and yet it's all true)
Places to go for a weekend getaway:
1. Bed and Breakfast--Jacob and I go to the same one every year for our anniversary.
2. Disneyland (maybe that's more like a vacation)
3. Vegas--two years and counting
Movies I Can Watch Over & Over:
1. Disney's Beauty and the Beast
2. Toss up: Happiest Millionaire and Summer Magic
3. Notting Hill
4. Emma
My Guilty Pleasures:
1. Napping
2. Shopping
3. What not to wear
4. Cheese, no, make that dairy in general. I'm lactose intolerant and yes, I would rather take pills everyday than give it up, you hear?!
Places I Have Lived:
1. Massachusetts
2. Texas
3. Arizona
4. California (wait, that's in my dreams)
What were the first things you thought of when you talked to your significant other for the first time?
1. Well, let me just tell the story. I was 13 with braces in 8th grade playing the magic mirror in Beauty and the Beast, and Jacob, a 9th grader, was playing the prince. He came up to me, held the mirror up so I could see myself in the mirror and said, "You see that person in the mirror? That person is beautiful." You tell me what you would have thought if a boy in jr. high told you that!
Places I have Been on Vacation:
1. Barcelona, Spain
2. Maui, Hawaii
3. Catalina Island
4. Vancouver, Canada
Favorite Foods:
1. Yogurt covered pretzels
2. fruit (garden-grown, in which case I would probably include veggies as well)
3. Cereal--I guess I should say this because I eat it almost everyday.
If in a "jam" with your spouse, what tactics do you use to get out of the doghouse?
1. I don't think you can really be in the doghouse with Jake, honestly. He's so forgiving. I can learn from him to let things roll off.
Websites I visit (almost daily):
1. email and blog (such great ways to stay in touch!)
2. people.com
3. mapquest
Best 1st kiss landmark:
1. Only one first kiss--outside my garage on July 3. Hot, hot, hot--the weather, I mean.
Places I'd Rather Be right now:
1. Oh yeah, of course with my family.
2. Europe. Italy or Paris, preferably, although Greece or . . . Brazil. Oh, Brazil sounds nice.
3. Disneyland. That's like the movie I can watch over and over. Or the beach--one that's soft and not scary at night.
4. You know, I'm really enjoying the weather and the beautiful changing leaves, and I'm sitting next to Jake. I think I'm good.
11 comments:
P.S. Loretta, Cami, Peg, Meg, and Maddi--you're it!
I love that picture of you in CATS-so cute! Also, I too check people.com everyday...silly Ellen.
what a cute post. I love that you like Summer Magic. That was a staple in our household. And you make a really cute cat! ha!
Oh, so cute! I remember Summer Magic. Ha! The Ugly Bug Ball, The Pink of Perfection - going to be singing those all night now, probably!
(And it's *Notting* Hill, just FYI...no biggie...)
Love you!
You do make a great cat! You and Jake are so cute. So iiin loooooove.
No, you're it. What? I loved this entry. Fun, Fun, Fun.
So I`m a blog stalker, I`ll admit it. I haven`t seen either of you two forever! To tell the truth, I didn`t know you were married. Actually, Jacob didn`t I run into you in the BYU bookstore a few months ago? Maybe. Anyway, you guys look great, fun to catch up! :)
Linds Wilkins
I love this post! Your 4 movies are 4 of my absolute FAVORITES! I LOVED reading the story about what Jacob said to you when you were the mirror in Beauty & the Beast---SO cute!!!
Em--were you in CATS? I had no idea.
Surprise! I'm a blog stalker. :) I just barely started my blog over conference weekend and I've barely had time to post anything.
I got your text last night! I don't know if Ty and I will be able to make it :( (prior commitment) but I'm going to try!!
Love you, Emily.
PS. It is ridiculously fun to pick out clothes for husbands, eh? ;) I love it! I imagine dressing our babies will be even more fun.
So fun to read, Emily! I am amazed at the jobs you've had! And I when did you live in Tay-has? Fun stuff!
Hey Emily! I was trying to figure out how this girl who posted on my blog found me, when I came across your blog! How have you been? I had no idea you were a music specialist! That is awesome. I have always thought that would have been a great job....if I only kept going in the music program! You look great! You can visit us at camfton.blogspot.com
Post a Comment