
Who knew? I did one of these tests in Jr. high and took it as gospel that I'm left-brain dominant. However, today someone--who knows me well enough to have an opinion--believed me to be heavy on the right brain. It sparked my curiosity, I took this quiz, and, voila! I'm pretty much a dead heat!
Left: 10 Right: 9. Guess I'll chalk it up to my four years in an arts major and my well-rounded, sparkling personality. ;) What are you?
2 comments:
I took the quiz and am pretty left brain dominant, which I would have guessed, but it was a close one. 12-8 so that's somewhat balanced. Probably more left brained because I studied science and not arts
I miss you. You are on your way girl! You got a nice tribute from Gina at the christmas party. by now, you are basking in CA sunshine. miss you lots..the ole nurse who sang with you...
Post a Comment