Some High"lights":
My new awesome friend Alicia, or as we like to call her, A-luscious. This girl is a party!
My new boyfriend, Giuseppe, aka Tony Falcon.
Parties in the dressing room. We had twice as much room as the last show and twice the fun.
And yes, there was a bit of work mixed in with all the partying . . . just a bit.
And this gem of a girl is a highlight in and of herself. This Miss Betsy Morgan played Clara and never ceased to amaze me with her generosity. She took it upon herself to throw the entire cast and crew a Christmas party with homemade egg nog, desserts, and appetizers she prepared all by herself. Still not convinced? She also bought me a book, a jamba juice card, treated me to dinner, and made me a cd of songs to add to my repetoire. She was full of smiles and great advice. Yes, she's that good. And I will miss her.
In short, it was nothing short of fantastic.
3 comments:
Aw, that was totally heartwarming. I'm so glad you had so much fun! It sounds wonderful. Your "overstudy" sounds like an awesome gracious lady.
And how bout the knockers on your A-luscious friend? That's impressive!
wow sounds amazing. I love the blue dress you're wearing. It looks sapphire. I love that shade. As for your friend, well-I'm sure she's a hit with guys as well. Hope you enjoy this week.
Ah, why does everyone hate snow so much? (Your last post.)
Once again, I am sad I didn't get to see you in a real live professional show. :(
Post a Comment