My friends and I are teaching a writing class this semester for BYU's film program. Our class consists of student writers from a wide range of programs. Our goal is to develop an idea for BYUTV that they will make into a TV series, a drama, or comedy, you know like a real TV station has.
This is were you come in. For the class we are assembling data from a survey that will help us in our quest. Here is the link. Remember this for posterity, so be honest.
Thanks
5 comments:
I promise I will do this survey, but if I get ONE MORE Facebook invite/email/blog post about it I won't.
Did it! It took me a while to enter the right link. There were questions you didn't ask that I wanted to answer. Maybe next survey.
I filled out the surgery
survey
Just finished.... I think I may have submitted it twice.... the second time it was complete. I like Paul's Freudian slip- Surgery- Funny!
Post a Comment