Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Mommy!

I am thinking of her and missing her today especially. I am so lucky
to have had her loving guidance and support all of my life. She is my
whole world. I pray everyday my children will know a mother as
wonderful as she. Love you mama.

6 comments:

The Wizzle said...

Love you Mom! We had a really fun birthday party, and we took pictures for you. Iris is screaming in all of them. Hooray!

Samantha said...

Happy birthday to your mom!!


When I first glimpsed this post I totally thought for a second that was you, Emily, dressed up as something 70's for some occasion.

And apparently, Eve looks exactly like Rachel!!! To me at least, in this picture.

maccam said...

That is such a cute picture Em! Oh my goodness! Eve looks so much like Rachel! I'm soooo sorry to hear about the concert! CRAZY BUMMER! Are you guys going to another concert or going to get your money back? I was so sad to hear that. Love, Cam

Aileena said...

Happy Belated Lana! Pass it on Emily. She is a super woman. I know should know (keeping mind I am not her daughter) She always opened her door to me, and did really sweet things for me, and never hesitated to give words of comfort or a really nice compliment. I know where you get it from Emily-She raised you well, and I love her very much!

Tricia said...

One time when I was at your house, trying on some of your dresses, your mom made an amazing impression on me in just a matter of minutes. Your brother was playing an instrument and she complimented him telling him how much she enjoyed his playing and how wonderful it was. She seems like a great mother.

The McKay's said...

Great picture! Thanks for sharing...