
This is a picture of us out to dinner tonight before we got the news that Celine Dion's concert, which we had been waiting for for an entire year (Jacob bought the tickets last November and gave them to me at Christmas), was canceled due to her contracting a respiratory illness. Jacob drove me to work this morning and spent the whole day in Salt Lake so we could see the show tonight together, and I got work off of rehearsal. We didn't even know until we literally walked up to the arena doors to take our seats. No one at the ticket company bothered to tell us. For now the show is postponed until February sometime, if we're able to see it then. We are so disappointed.
8 comments:
How disappointing! I know how much you have been looking forward that. Sad, sad, sad. They should have let you know, at least.
oh that stinks! What a bummer. :(
Oh Em. Now I feel horrible for not calling you. I knew it was canceled last Tuesday when I talked to a lady who had tickets. She said you could either get a refund or go in February.... I thought of you but should have called. I honestly thought you would have heard. At least you looked excited at dinner.....:(
Whaat? I can't believe they didn't tell you! Dissapointed? You have the right to be infuriated. What kind of deal is that, they just leave you to figure it out on your own? I'm so sorry. You should complain to them, maybe they'll give you free stuff. Probably not.
Oh I wish I would have called you. I knew a couple weeks ago because my friend is a ticket broker. The worst part...I don't know if you heard or not is that she rescheduled to come to SLC on a SUNDAY!!! We were thinking of catching her in AZ in 2 weeks. You should consider it...... :) When is Josh Groban coming again???
We had tickets too and yep, cancelled. Taylor got an email telling him about the money back or tickets on Feb. 22nd. Bummer!
Oh no! We have tickets for the 6th down here! Hopefully she doesnt cancel that one too, I would be so sad cause I totally bought my tickets a year ago too:)
Whoa nelly! That is a blow! Canceled...TWICE!
hope it works out.
Post a Comment