Tonight I am so happy. My newest little niece was born around 6 pm at home: 7 lbs 15 oz and 21 inches long. This picture made me cry when I saw it, I had to share it. We are so thrilled. Congratulations Dixons! We can't wait to meet her!
Your parents sent me a picture. What a beautiful name. And I am so jealous that she got to have her baby at home. I found midwives here, but they require you to speak fluent korean. So thats a no go. Oh well, I guess I need to get pregnant first before I worry about that stuff anyways. Sure miss you. Are you going to Arizona for Christmas??? I will be there for a few days and would love to see you. Let me know
3 comments:
Congratulations to Mom and baby and New Aunt and Uncle. Love this post. Iris is a lovely name and I hope all are feeling good.
Your parents sent me a picture. What a beautiful name. And I am so jealous that she got to have her baby at home. I found midwives here, but they require you to speak fluent korean. So thats a no go. Oh well, I guess I need to get pregnant first before I worry about that stuff anyways. Sure miss you. Are you going to Arizona for Christmas??? I will be there for a few days and would love to see you. Let me know
YAY!
Post a Comment