Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Falling in Love

Jacob here.

Fall is a nice time to live here. We have now entered that small
window of the year were everything is awesome.

We had a good time last weekend. Emily's parents, Paul and Lana came
up for a quick visit. (more pictures to come)

We took this photo on our drive up the canyon. In the background is
one of my favorite golf courses ever. The scene is only made better by
my lovely wife and the changing of the leaves.

Remind Emily to tell you about the scarf around her neck.

9 comments:

The Wizzle said...

Oh, raging INSANE jealousy here! Look at that gorgeous fall scenery! And I'd love to know the story of the scarf.

Paul Dalton said...

What a fun afternoon we had. More info about the scarf please.

Peg and Parker said...

"Loverly" photo of the two of you. I'm glad you got a chance to see the folks this past weekend. I heard it was great from Paul. I know the secret of the scarf and it's very fun. You go Em!

Mrs. Allens Class said...

Awwww. That was really sweet Jacob. You guys are a beautiful couple... and that scene is breathtaking!!

The McKay's said...

I love that picture. And am super jealous that you guys are experiencing "fall." its still summer here in LA and its driving me crazy!!!

Aileena said...

I love the fall! And I love your red coat. Isn't red fun. Someone told me the other day that I would look better in a red trenchcoat than a beige one, and I thought what a strange awesome compliment. You rock red too. So where is this scarf from?

Tim and Shay said...

What an awesome picture! It's beautifl!

Jesse said...

Hey Emily... Thank you for the gift card! Sorry we havent got all the thank-yous out yet. Megan and I started a blog as well: www.itspalmerlicious.blogspot.com so you can see some of our awesome pictures. We'll have to look you up the next time we're in Utah. Look forward to hearing from you.

Jesse and Megan Palmer

joel and laura michelle said...

what a stunning picture!