You guys did this? Hilarious. Love it! I want to post it on my blog but can't figure out how to do that...Keep 'em coming! :)
nicely done men!!
Awesome Jake!!! I couldn't stop laughing:)
Stinkin' awesome!
Oh man that was HILARIOUS!!
so funny, and so Jake and Jared! I love it.
Wow, that was amazing! I can't believe you got the narrator guy spliced together so perfectly, that must have taken forever!
That was definitely well done. If you two weren't in the business, I would say you have way too much time on your hands to put something that professional together. Awesome!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
You guys did this? Hilarious. Love it! I want to post it on my blog but can't figure out how to do that...Keep 'em coming! :)
nicely done men!!
Awesome Jake!!! I couldn't stop laughing:)
Stinkin' awesome!
Oh man that was HILARIOUS!!
so funny, and so Jake and Jared! I love it.
Wow, that was amazing! I can't believe you got the narrator guy spliced together so perfectly, that must have taken forever!
That was definitely well done. If you two weren't in the business, I would say you have way too much time on your hands to put something that professional together. Awesome!
Post a Comment