Tuesday, September 2, 2008

So sweet!

Yesterday I finally finished memorizing my lines for Eliza. Two weeks
of very hard work should be rewarded with something special I think.
So we celebrated on our lunch break at the fancy cupcake shop. Mary,
Jeff, Erin and not-pictured Kent all came to celebrate. Peanut butter
with chocolate frosting takes the cake!

5 comments:

Samantha said...

Emily, you are thin, beautiful, and talented!!!! Great job memorizing all those lines! I WISH I COULD COME SEE YOU!!

Samantha said...

Emily, you are thin, beautiful, and talented!!!! Great job memorizing all those lines! I WISH I COULD COME SEE YOU!!

The Wizzle said...

You rock Memorizing Eliza is no small feat. I haven't checked your blog in awhile, sorry (probably because I hadn't blogged in awhile!)

Anyway, glad it's all going well, and be sure and keep me posted how long your show is going to run! Southwest supposedly has some good fares going...

Macey said...

mmm-cupcakes sound delish! You have been so busy! good luck with everything.

Courtnie said...

Where did you get the cupcakes? I need to try it! Also, is that Jeff Pew?! I haven't seen him since my YA days 5 years ago!!! You have to let me know when a good time to come to the show would be. Do you have a for sure date of doing Eliza? Let me know and I'll get tickets! :)