January: New job for Emily.
February: 3rd anniversary.
March: Jacob's 25th birthday.
April: Emily's First movie filming
May: New niece on the way
June: Started this blog. Marked day in history.
July: Trip home and American Idol auditions
August: Emily's Second movie filming & Josh Groban concert
September: Work fundraiser performance
October: Vegas trip to Spamalot
November: Fakesgiving and the real thing
December: New Car
We were so lucky to finish out 2007 and start 2008 with our families, every last one of them.
But not without a yicky, sticky, all together miserable drive home. Thanks for putting us up halfway Rob.
High school friends party. The babies are booming!
My mom and dad playing "Sleighride" in pjs. They're the cutest.
Caroling with Jacob's family Christmas Eve. Good singers in this bunch.
And our most appreciative audience.
Sleeping Beauties.
Christmas Morning.
More Christmas Morning.
(I love this picture.)
A new dishwasher for Mac and Cam! Hooray!
New golf clubs for Jacob! Yea!
And the big one...
Celine Dion tickets! I could not believe it!
And I still can't! I have the greatest husband in the world!
Jacie, the smartie pants, did this 25 piece puzzle we gave her in about 2 minutes flat. And a beauty to boot!
Off to our annual Santa Barbara trip with my family.
Happy birthday Dad.
Top chefs.
Shopping and Dining. What we do best.
Putting the Kiddies to bed. I LOVE doing this. They love to be read and sung to. Favorites include "Horton Hatches the Egg" and "The Ugly Bug Ball."
Kissing photo! It's tradition! Happy New Year!
Oh, and just for the record, I got everything I wanted for Christmas.
10 comments:
Aw, so sweet! I've spent the last few days talking several people out of seeing National Treasure, and Devlin learned all the words you could remember of Ugly Bug Ball. I was singing it to myself today for some reason and I heard this tiny little voice "gotta crawl, gotta crawl..."
Just thought you might like to know. :)
Glad you had such a great Christmas and new year's. We were so tired, I had to wake Taylor up for midnight so I could get my kiss! :) Glad to hear you guys are doing well. We need to get together! -Courtnie
It does look like you had an awesome holiday! I'm glad we were there for a little part of it. Thanks for posting all of the pictures. They were really fun for me to look at.
So Cute Emily! Looks like you guys had tons of fun! Well, still no baby...long story: doctor out of town until Wednesday, so unless she wants to come they will induce me that day. We'll keep you posted! Glad you guys are back safely! love, Cam
Emily you are so cute! Sounds like Christmas and the New year was good to ya.
How exciting!! I love all the pictures and stories and I am way excited for you to see Celine Dion! I'm sure something will happen between now and November-ish and you and she will become great friends and sing a duet on stage. ;) (And the ticket prices will jump another few hundred dollars.)
FUN Christmas/New Years-loved all the pictures! You guys are too cute together:) I'm glad you got everything you wanted!
What kind of car did you guys get? ONE DAY...I dream of getting a new car!
That was a great holiday wasn't it? I wish we could be a part of the Santa Barbara time. that sounded great. Still, a new year and still kissing.....best way I can think of to start a great new year. Love you guys and Happy New Year! Heart, Peg
Sounds like you had a great year and christmas!
That kissing photo tradition is AWESOME. Looks like you guys had a great holiday and a busy year!
Post a Comment