Friday, January 18, 2008

2008--It's official!


Look what we got today! Since Megan bought us an Uncle John's page a day calendar for Christmas two years ago, we've been hooked. We love the rare occasions when we miss a day because it means TWO exciting little tidbits of useless information that are always sure to thrill. It is something I readily look forward to each day.



So being that we were late in purchasing this year's calendar, we were really in for a treat...Fun facts all over our floor! Happy day!

Here is the thought we've had to ponder for the last two weeks. It's worth a read. Makes me think I've got it pretty good.

4 comments:

angiedunn said...

myron claims this is where he learned all the random info floating around in his brain.

you guys are fun!

maccam said...

I love that! Emily, I may copy you and go buy one. My phone just died and it's on the charger, but I got your message. McKenna's blessing is going to be the 2nd of March.

maccam said...

Hope you guys can be there! Love, Cam

Aileena said...

That dec 31st info is so true, but its sad how unreal it is to those of us living in the u.s. Makes me feel guilty. As for the pic, second guess was right. It was tommy. He'll be 16 and in High School next year. The twins will be 18 this summer and graduating next summer and then missions. And joe... well, maybe bells? Makes me feel old.