That's just so fantastic! The tuffet kills me... he's come along way from the spider he once was... ;)
I. LOVE. it. Just adorable! He's the cutest. You're gorgeous. And the tuffet is so creative and hilarious. I'm so glad you documented and shared your brilliance :)
you guys are adorable! it made me laugh out loud that jake is the "tuffet" haha
Such a cute costume! Loved the whole family!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's just so fantastic! The tuffet kills me... he's come along way from the spider he once was... ;)
I. LOVE. it. Just adorable! He's the cutest. You're gorgeous. And the tuffet is so creative and hilarious. I'm so glad you documented and shared your brilliance :)
you guys are adorable! it made me laugh out loud that jake is the "tuffet" haha
Such a cute costume! Loved the whole family!
Post a Comment