
Making these. They're quickly becoming my baby shower staple. Endless possibilities. I've yet to make the same hat twice.

Babysitting these types. This one is such a doll, so easy and sweet. I have babysat for five different families in the last month, three of them are regulars. It's amazing, people just call. I'm so grateful. I have officially reverted back to the work I was doing as a 12-year-old, but I'm enjoying it MUCH more this time around.

Missing these ones. And the parents they belong to. Been too darn long--I'm a-itchin'. Could you die for Parker's pout?! SUCH a stud.

Baking these. I've moved on to Norma Arnett's gingersnaps, too. That family cookbook is a real gem!! I'm so happy to benefit from the culinary genius of the ancestors.

Missing him. He is so handsome--nice to have a professional photographer tagging along the trips. I am homesick for him worse than ever this week. I called him last night and wouldn't let him end the call. Just a little longer, just a little longer. It's bad, folks. Really bad. It'll be another five days before I see him. Don't know how I'll make it.

And a happy belated 4th of July! I really got into it this year--watching fireworks (for the first time in 3 years) at the CBS lot atop a friend's roof, playing myself a slightly broken (but spirited!) version of "America the Beautiful" a few times, and going to a friend's for a Sunday-savvy BBQ. I'm so grateful for this beautiful country and all the good people who've ever lived in it. I love it here. God bless my home sweet home!
6 comments:
That bread looks delicious! I hope the days fly by until your man gets home. Love you!
I want some bread too! Cute babies you get to watch! What an amazing person you are. I'm with Rachel, I hope Jake gets home soon enough- after making a fabo movie. :) Looks like you've been sooooooo busy!
Ack! Your new blog layout is so cute! And so are you, miss crocheter and baker. We are moving to San Diego in late August...maybe? The new housing complex has yet to give us a move-in date, and will only give us 10 days notice. At least we know we have SOMEWHERE to live, even if we don't have a date and an address!
I like the background!
We miss you guys. It's so fun to keep up with you on the blog. Congrats on your awesome culinary achievements! You can't beat homemade bread.
Post a Comment