Thursday, December 17, 2009

Today's Top Story!

MY MAMA GRADUATED TODAY! She earned her Master's Degree in Education from ASU and I simply could not be more proud. My mother has the resilience of, I don't even know what, but something truly tremendous. She has seen more than her share of challenges in the last few years and to think she has conquered with a Master's to boot has me absolutely shouting from the rooftops! Or cyberspace. Close enough.


That folks, is a champion. Isn't she adorable? My dad was texting us all through the ceremony everything that was happening. He has been such a wonderful support to her through a very grueling year. She is so good to acknowledge him in her accomplishments. I am so happy for the both of them, happy for her sailing through her semester of 4th grade student-teaching at Franklin Elementary with flying colors and excited for the next chapter, whatever it be! Mom, you have done us all so very proud! Congratulations!

5 comments:

The Wizzle said...

Congratulations mom! I am so hopefully behind on blogging, but at least Emily has it covered here. I love that picture!

Maddi said...

Wow! Congrats!

Paul Dalton said...

Way to go, Lana. Very proud of you.

maccam said...

Congrats to your cute mama! That is so awesome. That's neat they were all able to go to Cali and see your show and go to Disneyland. So fun! Can't wait to see you guys! Love, Cam

Loretta and Richie said...

Congratulations! You sound so proud.... Lana is amazing!