Thursday, August 27, 2009

Alright, fashionistas . . .

Y'all guessed right! This supposedly 1.5 hour apron was more like 12 for me. That's what you get when you mix two parts novice and perfectionist, with one part tempermental troubleshooting, but WE DID IT--me and all my handicaps . . . with the help of little Evie who loved pulling the pins in and out of the pin cushion . . . and with the monopolization of my sister and parents' kitchen tables. But to finish it, and to have made it myself, I must say, is tremendously satisfying!

8 comments:

Emily K Jacob A said...

And it's even cuter in person!

Emily Moffat said...

Ha. That last comment was from my sister, Rachel, whose laptop I used to blog this here post and who also made an adorable apron, which you should be on the lookout for in an upcoming post . . . hint, hint.

Ashley said...

Yay, I guessed right about the fabrics! I just thought they looked like you. :) Good job, it's super cute.

Loretta and Richie said...

SOOOo cute!

maccam said...

You are AMAZING Em! I love it! Love, Cam

Chase & Tricia said...

Good job! That's pretty awesome! I like the fabric choice.

Aileena said...

I knew you could do it! You are so awesome! So you moved yet? How are you learning to survive the jungles of LA?

Maddi said...

cute!-I might copy you!...too bad there isn't any reason I need an apron right now...