Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Grown Up Christmas List

Dear Santa,
You and I both know that I don't need nuttin for Christmas, but I have been good this year and if I know you, that means you'll be bringing something anyway. So here are a few ideas of things you could drop by that, once again, I don't need.

1. Celine Dion's Taking Chances and Carrie Underwood's Carnival Ride albums. Yes, still a true blue Celine Dion fan--me and Mrs. Claus--die hards.



2. The Firm exercise videos to add to my ever-growing home fitness library. I'm particularly interested in these since they seem to be the most popular and are impossible to get in the mail through our Blockbuster account. No Santa, I'm not complaining--that would mean I was naughty. And I'm a happy person, remember? I exercise.

3. An alarm clock/cd player in one. I don't know about you Santa, but no one should have to wake up to that terrible beeping sound in the morning. If ever I'm grumpy, I'm sure that's to blame.



4. 3 lb. dumbbells with handles. Mmm...ehhh...(wince)...Alright! You might as well get the Total Body Transfirmation System and get the weights and videos in one. Yes, I know! I know it's from an infomercial. (head hung)




5. Gift cards to some of my favorite stores to make it even easier to buy more things I don't need. Namely:
New York & Company--for more clothes, which are definitely the thing I need the least of, and yet the thing I may love the most. And they're a good price!
Nordstrom--for more of the things mentioned above...which are not such a good price, which is why I'm enlisting your help. (wink!)



Now in case some of these things may sound like asking too much, I've developed an alternative Christmas list below. I'm very flexible, see? Comes with being good. :)

A. Celine Dion private concert and hang-out. And maybe a record deal on a label she creates to sign me exclusively, and a duet on her next album--at the very least.

B. Season pass tickets to Disneyland. Just so you know, I would settle for a guest house at Mickey's place, too.


C. A hot air balloon ride. I don't know, I just thought of that now.


D. My own line of clothing. I hear Beyonce knows some stuff about this one. Just a tip. And then you could nix the gift cards. Very economical.

E. An extra month in the year just for me and my honey to spend together--no work no school or commitments, just us.

F. My own morning show. Or I could co-host with Kelly Ripa. Or Ellen! She seems like so much fun, and not the jealous type. Just not the View ladies. They might fuss and try to take over.

G. Gee, I think that's all for now. Oh, and of course...

H. World peace and love that never ends, just like the song says. XOXOX

7 comments:

Sarahleigh said...

I just have to say how much I love you. You just make me smile. I wish we lived closer to each other so we could actually see each other once in a while. I guess that goes on my Christmas list ;)

The Austins! said...

You are too cute! I just may have to steal this entry idea too... LoL.

angiedunn said...

every time i see celine, i think of you, for reals. i want her new cd as well...SO good...i saw her on oprah the other day.

good seein' ya for point two @ the church on sunday! you are adorable, as always!

oh! so funny about being on my grandparents flight! i love my grandmas hair too...it's a wig.

Samantha said...

I hope you get it all! If I had lots of money I'd buy you at least one of those things!

Get to work Ja--I mean Santa!

The Wizzle said...

Oooh, good idea! After I finish blogging our vacation, I might do a list too.

I'll, um, see what I can do. ;)

Macey said...

I wonder if Santa knows that BOTH the new Celine and Carrie CDs are only $10 at buy.com...someone should tell him.

Aileena said...

My grown up list includes the clothes thing too. Ashamed to day. But it also includes some bellydancing and bollywood workout videos (totally awesome!) And some new shoes from London- I still want the purple ones, and a llama, and a trip with my brothers and sisters somewhere, and some time to hang out with best pal EMily!