Saturday, January 21, 2012

7 months old!


Hey Gorgeous!!

"On a roll" is right! Since our last update, baby boy is eating fruits and veggies, sitting up, rocking on his elbows and knees, and army crawling!!!

He we are at In 'N Out on our way to the annual Dalton reunion in Santa Barbara, CA!

The hat, the pjs, the blue eyes! I love it all!!

Can't ever get enough Nana time! My mom LOVES babies, and can hardly get enough of Jasper. We are always sending pictures, videos, face timing--it is so fun! No update is too small to share with my mom, and we love it!

Jasper loves the stroller. He doesn't like being buckled in (that goes for about everything) but he loves to cruise! The more action the better for this little guy! He's always been that way!

Lovin' on the crowd at Tupelo Junction, wearing a little hat I made him.
Jasper and Evie. She is a wonderful "mommy" to him.

Bath time! Another thing Jasper has loved from day 1. I was so nervous to bathe him the first time at home, I waited til he was about a week old. It has easily become one of our favorite times of day. And he's starting to love the splashing . . .

This is Jasper playing with a lemon. Why, you might ask? Well, last year at this time, that's how big he was and we thought we'd make a comparison.

Holy smokes, how he's grown! My baby lemon has grown into a giant little squirt! At his 6-month appt. (on Jan. 5) these were his specs:

Head: 17.5 inches (64th%)
Weight: 18 lbs. 13 oz. (66th%)
Height: 28 3/4 in. (96th% !!!!) MY BOY IS TALL!!

They grow like weeds. He's still in his 12 month clothes, but not for much longer. I can't believe how fast it goes. And I thought I was prepared for it!


Daddy and Jasper at another trip to Tupelo. Looks like our newest family member wildly approves of our favorite place to eat in Santa Barbara!


Jasper and Iris. She's a good little "mommy" to him, too. He is so lucky to have so many cousins that dote on him so. It is so special when he gets time with them.


Yup, Jasper sure loves his floor time! Of course, now he doesn't confine himself to the blanket! Wowzas, what a difference a few weeks makes!!

And he also likes to eat. We were feeding him on our laps for several days until we decided on a high chair. It was messy, but very fun!

Doesn't look like he minded a bit!

Another milestone! Jasper eats his first vegetable! Carrots--yum!





It took us a few weeks, but we finally settled on a chair for him.

Don't worry! He likes it. Just not if we take too long to feed him once he gets in it. Again, with the buckle thing. This one doesn't like to be constrained.


There you go, big guy! You are amazing and we love to watch you grow! To us, you are just right!






And one more thing we discovered, we went to library story time for the first time on January 20, which is SURE to be a favorite pastime. This place is amazing! They read books, sang songs with puppets, watched a short animated film, had a bubble machine, and a craft!! And it was all free!! I plan to go every week I can. I had a great time!

We love you, little man! Thank you for all the joy you bring to our lives!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is so incredibly handsome! Of course, what else could he be? Hello, LOOK at his parents. Genes don't lie.