Jasper with my first cousin, Danette. She and I are six months apart and our moms are twins, so you can imagine we grew up pretty close.
And she's got a darling boy of her own, Aidan, who's a year and a little bit older than Jasper. Aidan loved Jasper right away--such a sweetheart, that Aidan.
Jasper got to meet his great Aunt Lila (said twin), and get some more cousin time with Devlin and Eve. I just don't tire of watching children interact with babies. Even the toddlers seem to get it: babies are special. They always seem to have plenty of whispers, kisses, and tender touches to dish on Jasper.
And of course there was some Grammy time, too. She bought a onesie for Jasper and Boston for Halloween: "Take Me to My Mummy." I don't always buy the silly sayings on kids' clothes, but I think that one's just hilarious. "Take me to my Mummyyyyyyyyyyyy!" That's how I would say it.
After the wardrobe change. Grammy wanted to be coordinating. And check out those awesome thighs on my nearly-grown-out-of-9-month-clothing baby! I just love him and all his juicy, pink, plumpness!
No comments:
Post a Comment