Tuesday, January 25, 2011

BOY or GIRL?

12 comments:

The Wizzle said...

OMG that was SO awesome. Jacob, thank you for being able to make those, I totally felt like I was there!

(Also - YAY! Congratulations. You really will love a little boy, Em. I know. :))

Peg and Parker said...

That is so dang cool! That is one lucky boy to be coming to your family! i agree... you will love a boy! I know I did 4 times in a row. It's the best!

Jared said...

We've never been more excited to see to see a penis than we were just now! Yay for baby Jared Moffat! :)
-J&A

maccam said...

Ha Ha- Jared's comment made me laugh! So excited for you guys! LOVE YOU!

Unknown said...

i tell you what you are going to do: you are going to be such great parents, that's what!!! i am so excited for you and can't wait to meet your little guy. Secretly, I am just so dang excited that B will have a cute boy cousin so close!! Remember the good news about boys: only one penis to watch out for!!

can't wait... ps- i love these videos. they make me so happy. i love that you will have so much footage to put together in a video at the end of all this...:)

Maddi said...

Yay!! So excited! May the name picking, blue clothes dreaming, and little league planning begin! I'm feeling a Jacob Jr...what do you think?

Macey said...

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you guys :)

Loretta and Richie said...

Ok, so I watched this three times last night and three times again right now. I couldn't be happier for you two. Congratulations on the little baby boy with such a great spine and male parts!

Aileena said...

Congratulations! I knew it. I thought you'd have a boy.

Ashley said...

Couple of things: I loved the video, and besides your clothes being themed to the occasion, did you sit between two pictures of pink and blue flowers on purpose? It was so perfect. I can totally picture you with a little girl Emily, BUT my prediction was for a boy (I guess we all have a 50% chance, right?) You will love, love, love your little boy.

I LOVE your exclamation at the end: "What are we going to do??" Cracked me up.

Congratulations!!! Yeah!!!

Marie said...

Love the video. Yay for a healthy baby! That's the best part.
Emily- I was nervous to have a boy. I don't know why. But he's been the best of all of my babies.
We're excited for you guys!

Ashlie Grow said...

I stop into your blog every now and then to check up on your adventures.... and Von and I are so excited for you both!! Glad to see you are both doing so well and have a sweet little addition on the way! loved the video!
love your old friends, the grows :-)!