Ha! I'm not the only one who measures patience in terms of marshmallows! Check out this talk by Elder Uchtdorf and you'll see what I mean! I absolutely LOVE this talk, which is so often the case for me with Elder Uchtdorf. I found this to have such beautiful and uplifting application in my life, plus I always like to know what the leaders are telling our boys when we're not looking. ;)
Read it (it's Sunday, you have time) and try and tell me it isn't fabulous. Happy Sunday!
4 comments:
Am I allowed to say that I hope Uchtdorf becomes the prophet? I love him so much. He's my favorite. That was a great talk. How funny is that about the marshmallows?! Coincidence? I think not.
ummm...totally thought of you when I read this talk last week. It is an EXCELLENT talk:)
I'm totally with Rachel- and this proves it- you are soooooooooooo going to be not just any spiritual leader some day- like a YW or RS General. I can't think of anyone who would be better! :)
It's NOT coincidence :)
Post a Comment