Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy Green Pancakes Day!


In other words . . .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACOB!!!

Green Pancakes for Jacob on March 16th has been a long-standing Moffat tradition, long enough to be well-before I came into the picture. His mother started it all in the early years, his mission companion made green pancakes for Jacob while he served two years in Texas, his sweet brother Rob made them for him last year when we were apart, and so the tradition continues. I got them done today just in time for him to go have lunch with his buddies. Oh, Emily.

By the way, Jacob is 28 today. I married him at 21. That's a little trippy.


Eat your heart out.


He is mine all mine.



Yup. I am so . . .

. . . lucky.


I LOVE YOU BABE!
Happy, happy birthday!

2 comments:

The Wizzle said...

So adorable! I love those pictures of him. What a guy.

Happy Birthday Jacob!!!!

maccam said...

I know we told him Happy B-day yesterday, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE! What a great wife you are Emily! CUTE tradition for such a CUTE couple!