.jpg)
1. This Face. I can't get over how great it is. And I get to see it in person in 3 1/2 days. Hooray!
2. This Website. For those of you who don't know, I am a fitness DVD guru. Why? They're compact, convenient, economical, efficient, and effective. Their only downside is that you can't return opened DVDs if it turns out you try one you don't like. Well, you can here. Seriously, I was just telling Jacob today I was gonna create this exact website because it didn't exist and it needed to. I was so right. Just look how great it is!
4. Uh, I don't exactly know what to call this, but it did make me laugh this morning. This was my sorry attempt at a homemade chocolate chip cookies gift for my roommate's birthday. Pitiful, isn't it? And I set off the smoke alarm. Whatever. I have no bake ware and this isn't my kitchen. So there.
5. Fridays after 1 PM. Because street cleaning's over and I don't have to worry about where to park the car for another week.

6. Nieces and nephews! I'm getting another one and I couldn't be happier about it! This one is celebrating her 3rd birthday this week--and she couldn't be happier about it. ;) Sweet little Evie.
3 comments:
Who's having a baby?!
You should ask William about cookie making, he has it down to an art.
Is Rachel having another??? How does that woman do it? I like your cookies.
Your chocolate chip cookie creation made me smile. Glad to know I'm not the only one who has troubles of that sort. So you are living in California and Jake is still in Utah?
Post a Comment