Saturday, March 28, 2009

GOING PRIVATE

Hello all you faithful readers that have not yet given up our blog! We love you! We're here--alive and well and we hope the same for all of you! There are a number of reasons why I, particularly, have been shamefully lax in my blogging duties--but one of them, I think the biggest one, I have have finally identified a solution for, albeit a belligerent one.

We're going private. I hate that you'll have to sign in and all that, and that some of you will inevitably miss this message and will lose contact with us after we've been so excited to reconnect with you after way too long! (We're on facebook--send me a message there if you want an invite and I miss you!!) This is already sounding very pretentious. I'm so sorry, but it's going to get worse. Here's the deal:

I am spending A LOT of time and energy in getting my face and contact info in front of as many people, in as many ways as I possibly can out here. (Proof? How about my website or my IMDb page or Actors Access or LA Casting or Facebook--sick, yet? Seriously, it's ridiculous.) Jake and I would like to have this happy place be the one spot on the web we can vent, and be ourselves, and share oh-so-personal information with JUST the two or so friends and family that are still reading this, and NOT all the people I'm hoping will contact me via one of the 500 other ways I've given them.

SO, if you still want to be our friends even after we've made this disgustingly snooty post, let us know so we can send you an invite. I think we'll need your email or something to do it, I don't know. I haven't looked into it that extensively yet. I'm still a bit perturbed about it all. We won't go private until after April 4th. That's next Saturday. My birthday. And the location where you can send the gifts is . . . JUST KIDDING! Seriously, though. Get on it so we can get this lame-O business over with, and we can have fun and un-snubbish posts once again!

I love you all. I miss you. I'm listening to this David Foster special on PBS and missing Jacob especially because Michael Buble was on and I cannot have my Michael Buble without having my Jacob very, very nearby. But don't be sad for us. We'll be together again very soon. Like maybe next Saturday. My birthday. ;)

50 comments:

Peg and Parker said...

So whatever you have to do to go private, I'm in! Unless that means private from us, which I don't think it means that. Let me know and I have faith in you two that something good will come very soon. Hang in there!

Brittny said...

I'd love to be able to keep reading your blog if you'll add me to the list. I can't promise that I'll always remember to check it but I'd definitely like to be able to read it when I do remember! So if you could add brittny.bopity@gmail.com to your list of readers that'd be great! :)

darbs said...

hi jake and em, hope i can get added!

darby schnepf simon
darbyelizabeth at gmail.com

The Standrings said...

april.standring@gmail.com
i would love an invite!

Sandy said...

I would still love to hear what you two are up to.

sandyrae330@gmail.com

The Wizzle said...

Um, I'm in. But I think you have my email. :)

Courtnie said...

courtnie.cotterell@gmail.com Thanks Emily!

Michael said...

rogans.michael and rogans.sarah, both @gmail.com. Don't leave us out in the cold!

breckster said...

We would like to be on the list.

Debbie said...

I love reading your blog. If you decide to invite me my email is djallen33 at yahoo.com.

Good luck getting your face out there.

Cluff Family said...

I would love to keep reading about all your adventures!
Kristine
cluff1122@msn.com

Mrs. Allens Class said...

Keep us in!
rachelallen21@gmail

Sarah said...

Add me! I love being able to see whats going on in old friend's lives now and again! I am glad I caught this message! lovemelots7@hotmail.com

Heidi said...

Pick me! Love you, Em. No worries on the private decision--it's not BAD. :)

heidib dot butler at gmail dot com

Samantha said...

I shall never give up on your blog! Don't forget to invite me to your private blog when you do it!

Todd Sarager said...

We want in too.

guitartoddman@yahoo.com
lsarager7@gmail.com

The crappy part about going private is all the people who will want to access your site after its gone private and can't. Then, on top of that, they have no way of contacting you to let you know they want access. I see it all the time. It's a darn shame.

spice2116 said...

i would love to keep in contact with your wild and crazy lives :)

spice2116@gmail.com

Amelia Brailsford said...

I'm in! Love ya
ameliarichards@gmail.com

Amelia Brailsford said...

I'm in! Love ya
ameliarichards@gmail.com

Ashlie Grow said...

hey emily! its ashlie and von! you better invite us as readers on your blog so we can keep updated on your inevitable rise to fame! hope you guys are doing great and not missing cold crappy weather :-) we'll miss you guys! my email so you can invite us is ashliegrow@gmail.com

Cindy Spratling said...

Add us too! cjsprat@gmail.com
Happy Birthday (next Sat. Emily)

Brad and Jessica Olsen said...

hairdo54321@hotmail.com and hairdo54321@gmail.com
add us!

Paul Dalton said...

Count me in, duh.

Candice Warby said...

thewarbys@gmail.com. Please add us!

Loretta and Richie said...

Duh. Please invite us!

Jared said...

me too. you know my email address...

Jacob said...

I want in.

Jenn said...

I'd love an invite! I hope things are going well for you in LA.! Love ya!

kemra said...

I'd love an invite (this is kemra stradling from MHS). If not that's fine too! My email is kemra(dot)nelson(at)hotmail(dot)com

Hope things are going well in LA!

The Parkers said...

please add me...I don't ever comment but I do check your blog to see how you are doing...good luck with everything!

Ally Parker(stones) aloevera721@yahoo.com

The McKay's said...

Being that I am your manager, I think I need access to your blog :)

Have fun tomorrow! :)

The Boothes said...

We Want to be invited!!! ross.boothe@hotmail.com

Aileena said...

Emily-I better be on your blog list or else... It was really funny to see your page on IMDb. But that's the way to get it done. Good Job! You are so motivated. Seriously-you and Rick are my inspiration for getting things done. Good luck in all you do, and have a ton of fun on your birthday this weekend. I hope you haven't moved because I sent you a card.

Katrina said...

Am I invited?
katrinachiles@hotmail.com

maccam said...

Um, I think I'm worthy for the invite. :) And I have to admit...those pics are amazing on your website! Good job Em! Love, Cam
curlyq86rdh@gmail.com

Staci said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY in a few days!!!

I love checkin in and would love an invite!:)
mattandstaci@gmail.com

Ashley (Belnap) Whiting said...

K dont forget me girl! ashley.whiting@gmail.com

Amy said...

add us: robertsparks80 at gmail

Amy said...

sorry, wrong id, this is robert and holly

joel and laura michelle said...

keep us on your list :) joelandlaura@gmail.com

~aileen~jaron~ said...

you two are so wonderful. dont forget me. can i be involved in your world via the internet :)?. leeneygrl@hotmail.com

Macey said...

We're still keeping up with you, so put us on the list! Ben & Macey,
macjamin@gmail.com

Kaytie Brown said...

Me too please. kaytbrown@gmail.com

Steve and Heather Jaussi said...

Emily and Jacob! I am so glad to see that you have a blog! Please add us so we can stay in touch!

steveandheatherjaussi@gmail.com

Miss you!

Heather

Missy said...

I love reading about your fun adventures...
malibubarbie55@yahoo.com

The Bowles said...

i think you're smart! we'd love to be added. our address is:

bradbowles3@gmail.com

thanks

brad and raylene bowles

Anna said...

Don't forget little ol' me! anna.woolf@gmail.com

Shandelle said...

I am in :) Please add me!

Ashley said...

Can we be added? We'd love to keep in touch! Did you have any idea so many people read your blog??

ashleyhaug@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Add the Gundersons!

gundymaster@gmail.com
luke@gundygroup.com