Friday, August 1, 2008

Birthday Ghanche for Cami

So my brother Mac-who is known for "experimenting" in the kitchen-
decided he wanted make this cake on the right for his wife on her
birthday. Between you and me, I thought there is no way he could pull
it off. This is a flourless cake with about 60% dark chocolate that
requires the knowledge of some serous kitchen skills. Even with a
recipe it's not easy.

But some how he pulled it off. It tasted like a truffle in a Oreo
crust. It was really rich and yummy.

Don't bother asking for the recipe... He made it up as he went ... It
was a birthday miracle.

7 comments:

Paul Dalton said...

Wow. Impressive. Way to go Mac. Happy Birthday Cami

The Wizzle said...

I want a birthday ganache!

maccam said...

thanks for such a great birthday guys! It was so good to see you! Thanks for the fun Disney and beach time too. We love you!
Mac and Cam

Loretta and Richie said...

Love all the updates! Thanks for the fun.

Peg and Parker said...

It was fabulous to be sure, as was the entire week. I must do that again with, 'yall! Loved it!

Kathryn the Great said...

Chocolate me likey! That looks wonderful! This is Kathryn (you know, Jared's friend...the one around for random stuff). It was great seeing you on Saturday. For a freind of a friend, I pretty much think you're wonderful! Happy blogging!

Tim and Shay said...

WOW! That's awesome!