As I've hesitated.
Here's the recap from AZ
for all those who've waited!
The toy store's a happy place for little miss Eve.
The blessing of Mac & Cam's new little one.
Singing songs for her birthday just lights up her world!
And of course we'd meet up again at a play!
At "Music Man" threatened to steal the show!
She was sick, she was tired, but WOW, what directing!
Mom, Dad, Jake and me enjoy Vietnamese.
Come, come--line up all, to Rob's satisfaction
The blue sky and sunshine . . . you envious yet?
And as for the rest of the month up til now
We've managed to keep ourselves busy somehow:
But we met up with others, by chance, out for eats!
We love you and can't wait to see you again!
10 comments:
Hey, that was really cute! I'm jealous! :)
Nice pictures, Em. Thanks for sharing them.
Dad
You added a whole new element to posting. It was amazing. I loved your recap poem. You are so clever!
I think by this posting you said it just right,
from rhyming to photos a clever delight.
The wait was well worth it and many can say
as a blog, so rewarding, so have a nice day!
Heart, Peg
Looks like you guys had a great trip. Great poem.
those are some mad rhymes.
your skillz are fer reals.
good seein' ya!
hey em- cute post. let's get together, yeah, yeah, yeah! call me soon!
SO envious of the AZ blue sky business! Cute recap!
So, I've been meaning to post for awhile, but cute post. It was so good to see you guys! Happpy birthday to Jake in advance on Sunday(?)! love, Cam
Fabulous poem! Fabulous blog! Em, you continue to make me so happy! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment