Rice krispy treat ghosts and bats and mint brownies.
Homemade rolls and butternut squash soup (and one of my new little plate decoration acquisitions).
We decided to do costumes this year, which I loved and may consider doing every year. I've had so much fun for Halloween this year. I am soaking it up, 90 degree weather and all!
Spoiler alert! I'm Minnie Mouse for Halloween this year. I made a skirt, guys! But it's not really wearable for everyday, but boy, as costumes go, that skirt is pretty great!
Diana Hoppe and me. Can you tell by our faces we were having fun?
Michelle Barty as a ballerina (in a real costume she wore in high school.)
And and and...we went to the Underwood Farms Pumpkin Patch on Saturday!! We went with Jon & Kirsten Heder, Nick & Stacy Stevens and their families, and Sarah & Drew Champion. This was one of those future-family dreams come true for me. You know, one of those you think, "when I have a family of my own, I'm going to do such and such." This was one of my things. And I really and truly loved every minute.
Jake suggested we wear our matching Yo Gabba Gabba Halloween shirts. What? Matching family shirts at the Pumpkin Patch? Yes please!!
We went in the corn maze.
And rode on the tractor ride. (Look at those beautiful sunflowers! And that handsome devil with the beard.)
It was a beautiful day, but it was HOT! We bought some endlessly refillable snowcones which seemed to help us beat the heat. We ate a delicious lunch there, enjoyed the band, and another little tractor ride. Jasper's just old enough that we can see him really enjoy these things. It is so much fun to play with him.
Cutest pumpkin in the patch.
We even bought a couple and took them home!! Oh, it's just too much!
Our little family of three. Happy Halloween!
2 comments:
agh! you guys have been busy! you've inspired me to go do more fallish halloweeny things... like now! miss you guys! love you!
Ah! I love Halloween! And those pictures of our bunko night are fantastic! I had so much fun! You did a fantastic hosting job and the food was delicious! And your bday surprise for Jackie was THE BEST IDEA!
Post a Comment