Jake shot and edited this all from his phone, crazy!
Jake & Em disneyland Christmas 2010 from jacobammonmoffat on Vimeo.
Love this! haha
HA HA!!! How fun! Great video! and editing!
ps Thanks for letting McKenna wear your shoes! It totally made her day. She kept coming up to me and telling me how pretty they were. :)
That was awesome! I need, I say NEED, to go to Disneyland next Christmas. I have ever seen those lights. This is unacceptable.
this rocks. only 1) the jake merry christmas moment is borderline creepy, and 2) what is that fluffy thing stirring the popcorn at the end?!! so funny- glad you guys got to go- so jealous!
We were at Disneyland the week before Christmas too! Too bad we didn't run into each other! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love this! haha
HA HA!!! How fun! Great video! and editing!
ps Thanks for letting McKenna wear your shoes! It totally made her day. She kept coming up to me and telling me how pretty they were. :)
That was awesome! I need, I say NEED, to go to Disneyland next Christmas. I have ever seen those lights. This is unacceptable.
this rocks. only 1) the jake merry christmas moment is borderline creepy, and 2) what is that fluffy thing stirring the popcorn at the end?!! so funny- glad you guys got to go- so jealous!
We were at Disneyland the week before Christmas too! Too bad we didn't run into each other! :)
Post a Comment