Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

BIG NEWS!! Jacob and I are counting extra blessings this year . . . We are expecting a baby at the end of June! I am nine weeks and feeling pretty good, but most of all, very, very happy! Hope you all had a happy and healthy Thanksgiving! Love you guys!

17 comments:

Aileena said...

You know.. I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU! I hope you are feeling well. Happy Thanksgiving!

Ashley said...

I am crying, Emily! Congratulations! June will be a wonderful time to have a baby. You two will be WONDERFUL parents. I'm so happy for you. HOORAY!!!!

Debbie said...

Congratulations Emily! I'm so happy for you and Jacob. Keep us posted on your pregnancy.

maccam said...

Ya! I've been waiting for the announcement so now I can SHARE!!! YA!!!!

The Wizzle said...

Yahoo! Now I can share too! We couldn't be happier for you guys.

Peg and Parker said...

Blessings indeed! We are so pleased for your exciting news. You will be wonderful parents and we are excited that it's your turn to enjoy all those baby blessings.

Jared said...

I'm so excited that Moffat Jr. and I will have the same birth month!

The Parkers said...

Congratulations!!

Cindy Spratling said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. You're lives will change forever, in the best possible way! Check out the Chinese Calendar to find out if it's a boy or a girl :) So exciting! Hope you're feeling well Emily!

Unknown said...

we are all super stoked... what bump are we looking at?! you tall people kill me... ;) miss you guys already- can't wait to see you again soon!!

joel and laura michelle said...

hoooray! hope this pregnancy is everything you've hoped for. best of luck :)

The Standrings said...

yay emily!! so so SO happy and excited for you! love you.

Alicia said...

Yay! Congratulations! That is going to be one beautiful baby!

Sarahleigh said...

EEEEK! I can't tell you how excited I am for you! I rode my bike past the Moffats house on Thanksgiving and thought of you. It has been way too long since we've actually seen you guys! We definitely need to remedy this. :) Love you!!!!

Marie said...

Yay! That's one lucky little baby. Congratulations!

Sparks Fam said...

My Mom told me your happy news when we were down for Thanksgiving, so exciting! Congrats!

Andrea said...

Congratulations Emily! I'm so happy for you and I hope you continue to feel great! What a lucky kiddo! :)