Saturday, July 25, 2009

Two recommendations

THIS DANCE

and

THIS MOVIE

totally made my weekend.

Do whatever you have to to see them both.

The first one won't be that much effort. Just click the button and, if you're like me, watch it about six times in a row. I feel nearly like any words I could use to describe it would be insufficient. Just trust me, you don't want to miss it.

The second, you'll have to act quickly or you will miss it. If you live in the valley, you can currently find this film on only one screen in one theater--the Camelview in Scottsdale. It is worth. the. trip. And you'd be advised to get there early. You will like this movie--I could back that with a money-back guarantee. And given my current financial state, I can assure you, that is quite a promise.

Happy watching!

2 comments:

The Wizzle said...

Dang, I meant to DVR that show and I forgot to set it up. Thanks for giving me the inside scoop on all the good stuff. It's not the same, though - there's something incredibly special about watching something for the first time at the same time as millions of other people and all realizing simultaneously how special it is. One of my favorite human experiences.

Jared said...

Good recommendations. I'm looking forward to "500 Days" coming to UT.

But honestly, that dance is nothing compared to this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btV6M2xDe38