Thursday, August 2, 2012

July in a nutshell

Jake and the babe at the park.  Jasper LOVES playing in the sand.  When it's not too hot, we love to take him and go play.  I've started a weekly mommy group on Wednesdays there.  It's been a lot of fun.



The boys at the food truck place down the street from us.  Experience: win. Food: fail.  Fun to try a new adventure!


Jasper getting his haircut.  Trying to keep it even.  The back grows at a faster pace than we can keep up with and the front is still barely there.  Uncle Rob came as moral support.  How we all love living right by Uncle ROB!





Nothing like sleeping babies. I love him so when he's asleep.


Cute kid in orange shorts.  He's growing up so much.  Even in the last month, he can literally reach more trouble than he could in June!


This is one of his favorite places, that is, as long as he can get himself out.


TV veggin'. This is the picture next to "chilled out" in the dictionary.


Jasper on his 13-month birthday.  One of my favorite pictures ever.  How was that for a lucky shot?



I decided to cut off some jeans and make them shorts and Jake decided to make it into a new head piece for Jasper.  I really think it works as an ensemble, don't you?


Littlest member of Whoville.


More sleeping babies!  Love, love, love the sleeping baby!




Dimple shot.






This is him sleeping last night.  I don't understand the twists he can get his body into in his sleep.  Sometimes when I go in at night, I can really see how much he's growing up.  Like he gains inches in his sleep.  Love that little man.  Home is happy place to be with him in it.  Which is a good thing, 'cause we're spending lots of time there these days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your favorite picture is now MY favorite picture. GOSH. So handsome!

Ashley said...

This makes my heart ache for the days of my one year old in his fuzzy sleepers. Ohhh, he is so beautiful. You are blessed.

Beth said...

Wow he looks like such a big boy now!!!