Thursday, June 23, 2011

Welcome to the World, Jasper Dylan Moffat!

Born Tuesday, June 21, 2011
8:34 PM
7 lbs. 1 oz.
19.5 inches long

10 comments:

Samantha said...

He is beautiful and I LOVE his name and you guys are beautiful and I'm so happy for you all and Emily! Leave it to you to look beautiful and refreshed!!!

Peg and Parker said...

What a sweet family photo! I agree with Samantha, Emily=beautiful and refreshed and Jacob=proud and pleased and Jasper= well, who knows yet, he's just mellow and beautiful. Way to go you guys, I can't wait to get to know your little man!

maccam said...

YAAA!!!!!! I love this!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE him!!!! YOu are amazing Em! I'm so thankful to hear everything went just perfectly. I prayed so hard for you that day. You look just beautiful! He is just the sweetest little boy!

Alicia said...

Congratulations to you all! You all look wonderful, and I'm so happy to hear (through Rachel) that the birth was just how you wanted it. Way to go!

Staci said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I can't wait to hear details of the birth, so hopefully you post them, but you look amazing & he looks cute as can be!!!

Ashley said...

So, so proud of you. What wonderful parents you will be. Everyone has already said it, but: he. is. simply. beautiful.

The Standrings said...

Congrats, you guys! He is so stinkin cute!!!!

Jenn said...

Congratulations! He's absolutely beautiful! I'm so happy for you! I'll have to come down and meet him in person. Love you!

The Parkers said...

Congratulations! He is adorable!!

joel and laura michelle said...

hooray and congrats!! welcome to the world sweet jasper. don't ever feel like you need to justify or explain why you named your baby the name you chose. you're right, YOU are his parents. it's a perfect name for your son and he'll love it! enjoy these precious days/weeks of reuniting your family.